Monday, October 17, 2011

Christmas Lodge


My stamp club met for the first time on Sunday and this is one of the projects we made. This card was made with the Christmas Lodge stamp set from the holiday mini catalog. When I first looked through the mini catalog, I immediately wanted this stamp set because I thought the "Happy Holidays" stamp would look perfect stamped onto an envelope flap! I think I was right! I stamped the tree in Always Artichoke and used the thumping technique to add Early Espresso ink to the tree. It adds some visual interest to the tree. I also finally got to use my crochet trim - I bought it months ago but hadn't used it yet! I think it goes great with this card. I can't wait to see what else I can do with this set!

Stamps: Christmas Lodge
Ink: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Paper: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Crochet trim, scallop punch

No comments:

Post a Comment