Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Up, Up & Away!


I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted anything! I'm such a slacker! I've been soooo busy - I started my last semester of school (Yay!), I went to Florida to be with my sister when she had her baby (what an amazing experience!), and I've been working on other crafts. I decided to make a rag quilt for my newborn niece after I watched a video on YouTube on how to make one. I will post more information and pictures about the quilt later this week.

This card is my first attempt at making a Center Step Card using the tutorial from Splitcoaststampers. I changed the dimensions just a bit because I wanted my card to be the traditional A2 card size. I started with a 4-1/4" x 11" piece of cardstock and made my cuts so that the side panels were each 3/4" wide. The center panel measures 2-3/4".

I used Up, Up & Away - I adore this stamp set! It's really cute and can be used for several occasions. I also like this special fold - it's a nice variation of a traditional A2 card.

Have a great day!

Stamps: Up, Up & Away, Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Accessories: Bashful Blue striped grosgrain ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment