Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tree Trimmings


Every Wednesday some of the women in my neighborhood get together and enjoy some wine and socialize. We call it 'Wine Wednesday'. Well, this week I am the host and I thought it would be fun to introduce my friends to stamping by having them stamp this card.

I used an old Clean and Simple challenge (CAS33) from Splitcoaststampers for my inspiration. I stamped the ornaments in Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Early Espresso on Very Vanilla cardstock and added a piece of Early Espresso cardstock as a mat. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to help me stamp the ornaments exactly where I wanted them. I sprayed Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz on the Cherry Cobbler cardstock to add some sparkle and then wrapped some silver cord around it. I hope my friends like it!

Stamps: Tree Trimmings (retired), Christmas Greetings
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Accessories: Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, silver cord

No comments:

Post a Comment